Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

Fruits Baskets

Healthy Diet


Today I decided to take a healthy diet meal. I take fruits baskets (variety) of fruits as my lunch. These are the following fruits :

Carrot, Star Fruit, Guava and Pineapple


Carrot is a good source for Vitamin A and C, while Star fruit is low in calories.




The guava is rich in vitamins A, B, and C, as well as beta carotene.

Pineapple is low in calories, rich in manganese, also rich in C and B1/B6. It is has a little of copper and dietary fiber. Overall, pineapple is a rich vitamin source.



This is my healthy diet lunch which have weight loss effect. You can try this once a week and see the result for yourself. It also helps in digestion and detox.

 
Web bodycarekits.blogspot.com
Comments:
你好,朋友!
 
How are you. I am fine
 
Hi Leo,
looks like nice fruit you have there. My favourite is the Five Star. We call it back home;buah Belimbing.

hey, check out my new face here:
http://badpimple.blogspot.com
(FREE of ACNE)
 
Hey your fruits are making me salivating... its a natural reflex action. I feel like eating the pineapples, looks sweet, do they?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Geo Visitors Map
Free Counter
apple ipod movies